Jump to content

A Portrait of Sara


Ludwigia

Recommended Posts

As a lot of you have probably noticed, Sara the Ceratopsian has been spending a week or so in Germany with me. We managed to find some time between our various adventures where Sara was able to sit still for a few minutes each day so that I could work on her portrait. So, without further ado...

 

 

Sara.2.thumb.jpg.0965d5951a57928cde87e88d6e465d76.jpg

 

Tim was just so gracious as to improve the quality of the picture, so I'm adding that below.

 

Sara.1.jpg.5833e230c76d7586b1400651a6ab6488.jpg

 

  • Enjoyed 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

Really beautiful. 

I am going to keep a copy of this if you don't mind. :b_love1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tidgy's Dad said:

Really beautiful. 

I am going to keep a copy of this if you don't mind. :b_love1:

 

No problem whatsoever. I'm happy to share.

  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are not familiar with Sara and her ongoing global travels; check out her adventures below in the "Member Fossil Trades" topic.

You will find the lengthy account of her exploits, informative, entertaining and intriguing. 

 

 

 

 

Consider signing up to have her visit your corner of the world! 

  • I found this Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, snolly50 said:

Consider signing up to have her visit your corner of the world! 

 

I second the motion!

Link to post
Share on other sites
fossilsonwheels
6 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

As a lot of you have probably noticed, Sara the Ceratopsian has been spending a week or so in Germany with me. We managed to find some time between our various adventures where Sara was able to sit still for a few minutes each day so that I could work on her portrait. So, without further ado...

 

52.thumb.jpg.5ba6b1537bd8c00a509191c7b33fb06a.jpg

 

Tim was just so gracious as to improve the quality of the picture, so I'm adding that below.

 

Sara.1.jpg.5833e230c76d7586b1400651a6ab6488.jpg

 

Awesome !!! So cute. 

  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...