Prep Tools Canadian Availability

Fossil Fen

Hello Fossil Forum,

Thank you all for the fantastic information I've already been able to find on prep tools and overall prep lab requirements. I'm in the investigation phase right now and am poised to purchase my first air scribes as an upgrade to the electric engraver I've been using so far. My question is this; for any of the Canadian experts out there, do you have any suggestions on where to look for tools and supplies that can be delivered easily within Canada? There are a lot of great retailers out there, but they all seem to be located in the USA or UK, are there any Canadian options/resources I might be missing out on?

Cheers,

Ryan

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

None that I can think of unless you get really lucky and find a Canadian seller on the E-place. As you said, all are either American or European.

• I Agree 1

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

There are no canadian sellers that I am aware of that sell entry level scribes . If your budget is in the $400 to $500 range I can refer you to a company located in Mississauga , Ontario. I have sent you a PM indicating a source for a reputable air scribe at a very reasonable cost.

• I Agree 1