I found a few fossils in limestone.

Caroboneferous

I found some fossils in limestone,  there are two Brachiopods close together.    There is also a crinoid stem.   On the left, there is a weird bean shaped inclusion, is this another fossil?   If so, what is it?  
The first picture is of the whole piece, second and third pictures are of the weird bean.

71586857-1155-4E82-8422-74FD5F196687.jpeg

6E9B4F74-97BB-40F6-B533-8B6C46B3EC20.jpeg

44506B37-7958-4744-BCAA-B2D17000EFB9.jpeg

Beautiful find, these are some lovely carboniferous brachiopods!

The large brachiopod and the one above it are both productids, probably Linoproductus sp.

What you called the bean shaped inclusion looks like another brachiopod to me, maybe something like Composita sp.?

Could you give us an idea of where you found this, knowing the formation could help with the identification.

I'll aso tag @Tidgy's Dad perhaps he has some other input or corrections to what I've said.

• Thank You 1
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Misha said:

Could you give us an idea of where you found this, knowing the formation could help with the identification.

Thanks!   I found this piece at the conjunction of the Kansas River (Kaw River) and the Missouri outside of Kansas City.   I found some other sea fossils in the area. 
I was trying to see if I could identify those brachiopods, so thanks so much for the help!

I have no idea what sort of coin that is or how big it would be. Please use a scale that people other than US citizens can understand. 

A close up of the brachiopod in the top left of the rock in first picture would also be useful. 

I think your featured item is perhaps a partial internal mold of a bivalve.  

• I found this Informative 2

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

2 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

A close up of the brachiopod in the top left of the rock in first picture would also be useful. 

I think your featured item is perhaps a partial internal mold of a bivalve. 

Here you go!   And apologies, I’ll use a better reference point.   I’ve included a brief video which shows the piece around all sides.

103EAF3D-D90A-48E7-8A8C-B15CF7B59083.jpeg