Ancient Planet CGI Documentary

3depix

3D documentary I have been working on for the last 3 years is finally released! It is called Ancient Planet and tells the the story of Earth from the its formation in the Hadean Eon, until the end of the Proterozoic with its mysterious Ediacaran organisms. All 3 episodes are available for watching on Tubi service, which is completely free, just requires registration:

https://tubitv.com/series/300007201/ancient-planet-trilogy?start=true

Tubi_Ancient_Planet.jpg

1 hour ago, 3depix said:

3D documentary I have been working on for the last 3 years is finally released! It is called Ancient Planet and tells the the story of Earth from the its formation in the Hadean Eon, until the end of the Proterozoic with its mysterious Ediacaran organisms. All 3 episodes are available for watching on Tubi service, which is completely free, just requires registration:

This service is unfortunately not available in Europe. Any other way of getting at your documentary?

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

@Ludwigia @PaleoOrdo I am really sorry it is not working in Europe. My project partner (who did the narration) and me are bound with the contract with our distributor, and for now it is freely available only on Tubi. We are not allowed to go around the distributor and make it public for free or sell on our own. The documentary was also rented by some Italian TV channel and will be broadcasted in Italy and Italian speaking parts of European countries, but I have no clue what is the name of the channel and when it will be broadcasted. I thought, Tubi was available worldwide... VPN might help.

• Thank You 2

• 1 month later...