Vacation to France

Phos_01

Hello Everyone,

Planning a vacation to France tomorrow. Someone has send me a picture of a local shop were it seems to have a Spinosaurus skull .

Ill let you guys know if they had anything interesting there :trex:

212876436_4502959943049162_672392144550012584_n.jpg

Very interesting. 

I think you are right and it is supposed to be a Spinosaurus, but it is surely a replica and probably just a joke / advertising ploy. 

As they say in the sign; 'So what?" 

It looks great though. 

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

On 7/15/2021 at 7:08 PM, Tidgy's Dad said:

Very interesting. 

I think you are right and it is supposed to be a Spinosaurus, but it is surely a replica and probably just a joke / advertising ploy. 

As they say in the sign; 'So what?" 

It looks great though. 

Hello , I have just visited the shop and it appears real. I will make an other post soon about my sightings there. Because they have a claw that interests me 

24 minutes ago, Phos_01 said:

claw that interests me 

Be very carful a lot of claws are fake and carved out of fossil bone . They may look good  but not the  real deal  . We have expects here that will confirm and ID , as I say try before you buy.

Edited by Bobby Rico
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Be very carful a lot of claws are fake and carved out of fossil bone . They may look good  but not the  real deal  . We have expects here that will confirm and ID , as I say try before you buy.

I have made a topic from the claw you can check it out !  Some have already helped out