Fall Treasure hunt and colour trip

MattJ

I am beginning to compile a treasure map. I am basing my information on a document that was written in 1962. Many of the roads, townships, places mentioned are different today. I have bought a book that hopefully will give me some insight. This book was written in 1982 and covers 40 years of history in the region. Even if I can find all the locations mentioned in the 1962 document, chances are they are private property. The easiest one is on a public road and so if all else fails, success is guaranteed. My second aspect of the trip will be to see the foliage in full colour. Planning to trip about September 15th.

It is amazing when I get stuck in a rabbits hole, how much I learn in a very short time. I am documenting this search for reference, but it is under wraps until later. I likely will only show the products later. Also, the well publicized location, since it is already out on many sources.

historic-photo.JPG

1 hour ago, JamieLynn said:

So what kind of "treasures" do you hope to find?

Fossils of course.. Trilobites would be nice, but likely it will be corals and shell creatures.

• I found this Informative 1