Rebbachisaurus vert

Le Ouistiti

Hello everyone, i have a question concerning Rebbachisaurus vert. 
I saw a huge Kem Kem vert in the Troodon’s collection that he refered to a dorsal Rebbachisaurus vert, the problem is about this identification. I can’t find any other vert like this in rebbachisaurid papers, particularly about Rebbachisaurus who show great difference about the morphology of the neural process and the centrum. I don’t see any pleurocoel on the centrum of the troodon’s vert and the neural spine is laterally flat with a strange « granular plate » on the anterior surface.

I think about two possibilities : maybe this vert is on another position, or pertain to an another specie.

I need help from persons who better know sauropods than me, It’s possible that i miss informations or a paper. 

510E1CB4-2BE3-44F8-8BE2-1741808B5354.jpeg

Something you can compare against.  First two photos seem to have a spine similar to the figure

Screenshot_20210726-082025_Drive.thumb.jpg.13477cf03b9ebe5bd38f1020770818d0.jpg

Title on figure (2015)

Yes i saw it, this vert need a good cleaning before but i tentatively refered it to one of the last dorsal or the first caudal of Rebbachisaurus due to the curvature and based on the reconstruction of Tataouinea, an other rebbachisaurid

Edited by Le Ouistiti