Please help ID my shark tooth collection

Mimi1004

I have a modest collection of shark tooth fossils, some of these have been in my possession since I was a child and I can't remember how I got them. I didn't even think much about them until recently. I believe all of them came from Venice beach in Florida. Some I personally found at my last trip to Venice beach around ten years ago, some were given to me by my aunt when I was young, she frequented Venice beach and knew I loved (still do) sharks. It's possible that some of them were purchased from tourist shops along the Florida shore or even aquarium gift shops.

I sorted them to the best of my abilities (none at all). My guess is that the majority of them are lemon, sand tiger, and reef sharks. Any insight that more experienced collectors could offer would be greatly appreciated. I think rows A & B are the same species and it's probably sand tiger. I presume rows C, F, and G to be lemon teeth (possible G13 should have been in row D? The longer I look the less sure I am). I guess row D to be some kind of Carcharhinidae. As for row E...I couldn't begin to guess, some of them are broken, I'm sure I have several different types of shark in that row.

Thanks for taking a look!

IMG_3333.JPG

IMG_3335.JPG

IMG_3337.JPG

IMG_3340.JPG

IMG_3342.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3327.JPG

IMG_3328.JPG

IMG_3329.JPG

IMG_3332.JPG

Edited by Mimi1004