Publication request regarding Hovestadt (2018) publication on prehistoric bullhead sharks

Hovestadt (2018) published a revision of extinct bullhead sharks, erecting three new genera (Procestracion, Palaeoheterodontus, Protoheterodontus) for a number of Mesozoic bullhead sharks from the Jurassic and Late Cretaceous of Europe. However, I have not been able find a full text PDF for this publication, so I wanted to ask if anyone could send me a copy of that publication. 

Hovestadt, D.C., 2018. Reassessment and revision of the fossil Heterodontidae (Chondrichthyes: Neoselachii) based on tooth morphology of extant taxaPalaeontos30: 1–73.

FossilDAWG

Sorry, it seems my university does not subscribe to that journal.  I tried!

Don

@piranhaHe finds everything we can find !

Coco

9 hours ago, Coco said:

@piranhaHe finds everything we can find !

Coco

A special friend is sending me the book....presently a pdf does not exist. :zzzzscratchchin:

siteseer

Yeah, Palaeontos just prints hard copies.  It's like Palaeontographica that way. 

I received a signed copy of the first volume as a gift from a friend who knew one of the co-authors and asked a favor.  The volumes are rather expensive but also very high quality.

Jess

• 2 weeks later...

The book has just arrived....I'm busy with numerous research projects so there is no time for a pdf.

Please send me a PM with your mailing address and I will be happy to send it via snail mail....mail-happy-smiley.gif?1292867634