Tooth or no?? Eastern Ohio

Aurii

I had found this in east central Ohio, Darke County. It was found on land, but there is a wetland about ¼ mile from where I found this. Not sure if it's a tooth or not and if it is a tooth even what it would be from...but it just seemed more tooth-like than other things I've found... 

IMG_20210910_173824140.jpg

IMG_20210910_173757369.jpg

IMG_20210910_173836425.jpg

IMG_20210910_173853101.jpg

IMG_20210910_173741471.jpg

12 hours ago, Aurii said:

east central Ohio, Darke County

I agree a rock. Did you mean west central Ohio??

Agreed with the others. 

One point to note is that current topographical conditions (such as presence of land, wetland, seas, lakes, mountains, hills, etc.) are not necessarily reflective of those occurring in the geologic past. I think you'll discover (and be delighted) that there are several great fossil-bearing horizons in the state of Ohio that present open marine conditions in the fossil record given the then-present situation of the area in a moderately shallow sea (such as during the Devonian). 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Two nice shark's teeth!!!!!! Just kidding. Adam is correct at identifying this as a Spirifer. If you want it narrowed down to genus and species, I can't help. The geology of your county involves 2 different periods Silurian and Devonian), hence different species exist.

Geologic units in Darke county, Ohio

Lockport Dolomite (Silurian) at surface, covers 69 % of this area

Dolomite, shades of white to medium gray, medium to massive bedded, fine to coarse crystalline; fossiliferous; vuggy.

Salina Group (Silurian) at surface, covers 12 % of this area

Dolomite, gray, yellow-gray to olive-gray, laminated to thin bedded; occasional thin bed and laminae of dark gray shale and anhydrite and/or gypsum; brecciated zones in part.

Cincinnati Group as used by Wickstrom (1990) (Ordovician) at surface, covers 10 % of this area

Shale, dolomite and limestone, interbedded. Various shades of gray; thin to medium bedded; Data from core holes. Occurs beneath glacial drift.

Clinton and Cataract Groups, Undivided (Silurian) at surface, covers 8 % of this area

Dolomite, limestone and shale, interbedded. Various shades of gray, olive green, yellow and reddish-gray; laminated to thick bedded; argillaceous, glauconitic, pyritic, ferruginous and/or phosphatic; locally fossiliferous. Data from core holes. Occurs beneath glacial drift.

Louisville Limestone through Brassfield Limestone (Silurian) at surface, covers 0.6 % of this area