[Baltic Amber Inclusion] Spectacular Spider Cocoon, Egg Sac...with eggs inside...

vermiculosis

My Dear Fossil Maniacs,

This time i'd like to show amazing spider cocoon from Baltic amber. Eggs are seen a little, i see more under microscope.
This is very rare inclusion, especially in this condition. Size about 6mm. I am amazed, this construction is just spectacular.

High resolution pic -
https://ibb.co/1GPKqMx

Enjoy,

Cheers from amber-cave ;)

Artur

1988506152_RomanCocoon.jpg

Edited by vermiculosis
  • I found this Informative 3
  • Enjoyed 5

That is an amazing find! I have seen many modern spider egg cases, but none as beautiful as this! And your pictures are excellent - my computer would probably crash trying to make such a high-quality image. :heartylaugh:Keep up the good work! 

16 minutes ago, Mainefossils said:

That is an amazing find! I have seen many modern spider egg cases, but none as beautiful as this! And your pictures are excellent - my computer would probably crash trying to make such a high-quality image. :heartylaugh:Keep up the good work! 

Thank you my friend ;) Well this is one the best cocoon i ever saw in Baltic Amber ot other ambers. Still mindblowing that specimens got about 54 million years.
About pics - heh - it was sooo long way to quality like that ;) But satisfaction is huge.
Cheers  Asher ;)

• vermiculosis changed the title to [Baltic Amber Inclusion] Spectacular Spider Cocoon, Egg Sac...with eggs inside...
15 hours ago, marguy said:

what a beauty! the quality of conservation is fantastic ,.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you :) Yep - condition of baltic amber inclusions is just amazing. Like they trapped yesterday...
Cheers !