Does it looks like an fossil?

Het Patel

Take a look at my last link in my signature and in the future don’t take your fossils in your hands to make the pictures  ;)

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

11 minutes ago, Coco said:

Take a look at my last link in my signature and in the future don’t take your fossils in your hands to make the pictures  ;)

Coco

Why?

Did you read my post ? You didn’t give any measure of your supposed fossil, which would help understand, and holding a fossil in your hand to take a picture accentuates the blur, and is therefore less clear to see the details !

Coco

----------------------

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

6 minutes ago, Coco said:

Did you read my post ? You didn’t give any measure of your supposed fossil, which would help understand, and holding a fossil in your hand to take a picture accentuates the blur, and is therefore less clear to see the details !

Coco

16319525094758233235157875457855.thumb.jpg.8f528d221150c31e01d72e86d78d7634.jpgis this ok mam/sir?

Yes, it is better. I guess it was found in India. Provenance also helps with determination, as well as the age of the land it comes from. I’m not sure it’s (identifiable) a fossil, let’s see what the others say.

4 minutes ago, Het Patel said:

is this ok mam/sir?

Lady !

Coco

Edited by Coco

----------------------

Un Greg...

This has the look of concretion. The stuff is common in fossiliferous rocks. It would be an indication that biologic processes were in play, but I see nothing that could be called a fossil. 

11 hours ago, Coco said:

Coco

Coco, Perhaps I did something incorrectly, but my Cm printout is off significantly (17.8 Cm across, should be 19.0 and 26.3 Cm tall, should be 28.0) About a 6% error. I tried to post to your original link, but commenting was turned off. 

20 hours ago, Coco said:

Yes, it is better. I guess it was found in India. Provenance also helps with determination, as well as the age of the land it comes from. I’m not sure it’s (identifiable) a fossil, let’s see what the others say.

Lady !

Coco

Ok mam.