Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IsaacTheFossilMan
36 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all our Santas who celebrate this event. :)

Have fun and fill your tummies with turkey. 

 

I agree. Happy turkey day from England!

  • Thank You 1
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
IsaacTheFossilMan
45 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Certainly. 

Minus One Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

Our Santa Salvador @Paleorunner correctly guessed this about five pages back. :rolleyes:

 

Uhhh... Oh

 

:duh2:

  • Enjoyed 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
IsaacTheFossilMan
42 minutes ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Wow; That was quick! 

Splendid. 

You have more willpower than many, it would seem.

Very glad you're happy. 

Enjoy! :santasmile:

 

Indeed it was! Super excited...

  • Enjoyed 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

My Secret Santa package has arrived today. A Box loaded with fossils from my Santa in Poland.

1414997444_Photo25-11-202122839pm-min.thumb.jpg.bfd0d9e714055896f612006692b816b9.jpg

 

Fossil Wood

581390691_Photo25-11-202122938pm-min.thumb.jpg.6090db41432b7f906265dfc39985f27a.jpg

 

One of the most interesting pieces in the box were these awesome vertebra. Anybody know what they're from?

1381100878_Photo25-11-202123207pm-min.thumb.jpg.00abd605a901ca9bf97321abc67bc7c2.jpg

 

304235944_Photo25-11-202123339pm-min.thumb.jpg.272a170422dfa76c74f136cefd0b6386.jpg

 

 

Belemnites

930987255_Photo25-11-202123949pm-min.thumb.jpg.bfb91bc329b346a6338fc15535685dbc.jpg

 

 

355686933_Photo25-11-202124054pm-min.thumb.jpg.c2fbe5223742399f4f1de2eaf63744e7.jpg

 

1761537437_Photo25-11-202124134pm-min.thumb.jpg.7b1552e451f5acee2b7a82b1306d392b.jpg

 

Highly detailed crinod! I love this one.

1159072917_Photo25-11-202125112pm-min.thumb.jpg.1f75bb84252e7c662dde509b85a6a64a.jpg

 

And some Christmas related gifts!

1664380278_Photo25-11-202125534pm-min.thumb.jpg.4a22a4d93ba8c1e22e16f744652110a2.jpg

 

 

Something from closer home, A Dorset ammonite

158161342_Photo25-11-202125609pm-min.thumb.jpg.aa7eb151ec9ebfd94fb22c84cda7e165.jpg

 

Some playing cards, fossil related. I'm going to really enjoy playing these.

1801172015_Photo25-11-202125939pm-min.thumb.jpg.932df559202670db7a5cbafd783ebdbf.jpg

 

 

Lovely piece of polished amber. (With an inclusion inside)

788442074_Photo25-11-202130040pm-min.thumb.jpg.c494cc14a947c393ba2a98a4215d5417.jpg

 

A big thank you to my secret Santa, who ever you are!

Edited by LiamL
  • I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all our Santas who celebrate this event. :)

Have fun and fill your tummies with turkey. 

Thank you. Hope Tidgy enjoys the food

260562606_10228418750999883_6577856163384124165_n.jpg

  • Enjoyed 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
thelivingdead531
28 minutes ago, LiamL said:

My Secret Santa package has arrived today. A Box loaded with fossils from my Santa in Poland.

1414997444_Photo25-11-202122839pm-min.thumb.jpg.bfd0d9e714055896f612006692b816b9.jpg

 

Fossil Wood

581390691_Photo25-11-202122938pm-min.thumb.jpg.6090db41432b7f906265dfc39985f27a.jpg

 

One of the most interesting pieces in the box were these awesome vertebra. Anybody know what they're from?

1381100878_Photo25-11-202123207pm-min.thumb.jpg.00abd605a901ca9bf97321abc67bc7c2.jpg

 

304235944_Photo25-11-202123339pm-min.thumb.jpg.272a170422dfa76c74f136cefd0b6386.jpg

 

 

Belemnites

930987255_Photo25-11-202123949pm-min.thumb.jpg.bfb91bc329b346a6338fc15535685dbc.jpg

 

 

355686933_Photo25-11-202124054pm-min.thumb.jpg.c2fbe5223742399f4f1de2eaf63744e7.jpg

 

1761537437_Photo25-11-202124134pm-min.thumb.jpg.7b1552e451f5acee2b7a82b1306d392b.jpg

 

Highly detailed crinod! I love this one.

1159072917_Photo25-11-202125112pm-min.thumb.jpg.1f75bb84252e7c662dde509b85a6a64a.jpg

 

And some Christmas related gifts!

1664380278_Photo25-11-202125534pm-min.thumb.jpg.4a22a4d93ba8c1e22e16f744652110a2.jpg

 

 

Something from closer home, A Dorset ammonite

158161342_Photo25-11-202125609pm-min.thumb.jpg.aa7eb151ec9ebfd94fb22c84cda7e165.jpg

 

Some playing cards, fossil related. I'm going to really enjoy playing these.

1801172015_Photo25-11-202125939pm-min.thumb.jpg.932df559202670db7a5cbafd783ebdbf.jpg

 

 

Lovely piece of polished amber. (With an inclusion inside)

788442074_Photo25-11-202130040pm-min.thumb.jpg.c494cc14a947c393ba2a98a4215d5417.jpg

 

A big thank you to my secret Santa, who ever you are!

That is a beautiful gift! Is your Santa @Kasia?

  • Enjoyed 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Paleorunner
6 minutes ago, thelivingdead531 said:

That is a beautiful gift! Is your Santa @Kasia?

aaiinnsss !!! you were very fast ..   :santasmile:

  • Thank You 1
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
will stevenson
On 11/24/2021 at 3:11 PM, TOM BUCKLEY said:

Thank you for my gifts @will stevenson. I will really enjoy going through everything. I may need a new cabinet. :s_cry:

 

Tom

Glad you like them ;) 

  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby Rico
58 minutes ago, LiamL said:

Secret Santa package

That must be our @Kasiaif so she was my cracking Santa last Year.

Edited by Bobby Rico
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Paleorunner
On 11/24/2021 at 2:58 PM, -Andy- said:

I am really digging my Christmas presents this year!

 

Can anyone guess who's my secret santa?

 

Also, can anyone help me identify their locality and ID? Thanks!

524651614_Ammonitenodule5.jpg

1669573292_Scallop1.jpg

 

On 11/24/2021 at 9:58 PM, Paleorunner said:

The Santa of  @-Andy-  can be @GallinaPinta ?

Adam @Tidgy's Dad no answer, do you know something? :headscratch:

  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
fifbrindacier
5 hours ago, IsaacTheFossilMan said:

 

Uhhh... Oh

 

:duh2:

I commiserate with you.

4 hours ago, LiamL said:

My Secret Santa package has arrived today. A Box loaded with fossils from my Santa in Poland.

1414997444_Photo25-11-202122839pm-min.thumb.jpg.bfd0d9e714055896f612006692b816b9.jpg

 

Fossil Wood

581390691_Photo25-11-202122938pm-min.thumb.jpg.6090db41432b7f906265dfc39985f27a.jpg

 

One of the most interesting pieces in the box were these awesome vertebra. Anybody know what they're from?

1381100878_Photo25-11-202123207pm-min.thumb.jpg.00abd605a901ca9bf97321abc67bc7c2.jpg

 

304235944_Photo25-11-202123339pm-min.thumb.jpg.272a170422dfa76c74f136cefd0b6386.jpg

 

 

Belemnites

930987255_Photo25-11-202123949pm-min.thumb.jpg.bfb91bc329b346a6338fc15535685dbc.jpg

 

 

355686933_Photo25-11-202124054pm-min.thumb.jpg.c2fbe5223742399f4f1de2eaf63744e7.jpg

 

1761537437_Photo25-11-202124134pm-min.thumb.jpg.7b1552e451f5acee2b7a82b1306d392b.jpg

 

Highly detailed crinod! I love this one.

1159072917_Photo25-11-202125112pm-min.thumb.jpg.1f75bb84252e7c662dde509b85a6a64a.jpg

 

And some Christmas related gifts!

1664380278_Photo25-11-202125534pm-min.thumb.jpg.4a22a4d93ba8c1e22e16f744652110a2.jpg

 

 

Something from closer home, A Dorset ammonite

158161342_Photo25-11-202125609pm-min.thumb.jpg.aa7eb151ec9ebfd94fb22c84cda7e165.jpg

 

Some playing cards, fossil related. I'm going to really enjoy playing these.

1801172015_Photo25-11-202125939pm-min.thumb.jpg.932df559202670db7a5cbafd783ebdbf.jpg

 

 

Lovely piece of polished amber. (With an inclusion inside)

788442074_Photo25-11-202130040pm-min.thumb.jpg.c494cc14a947c393ba2a98a4215d5417.jpg

 

A big thank you to my secret Santa, who ever you are!

Nice items ! Thank you @Kasia !

  • Thank You 1
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2021 at 4:03 AM, Ludwigia said:

Nope. Sorry. Now I wanted to guess at @snolly50 for @Crusty_Crab, but @Monica beat me to it. I think I recognize the characteristic form of locution in the letter.

 

Yikes! I didn't realize I was so transparent; my writings an obvious clue. I guess I can never qualify as an international spy!

  • Enjoyed 4
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Adam! @Tidgy's Dad Is everything ok with you? Haven't heard anything from you for a while.

  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Crusty_Crab
On 11/24/2021 at 4:26 PM, Monica said:

@Crusty_Crab - Is your Secret Santa @snolly50?

Correct! @snolly50 Thanks for a nice package and happy holidays!

Edited by Crusty_Crab
  • Enjoyed 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
On 11/25/2021 at 12:26 AM, Monica said:

@Crusty_Crab - Is your Secret Santa @snolly50?

Well worked out, Monica. :santasmile:

2039781182_1point.png.b4f070f9e3634a69ffadf7e7f58de676.png2039781182_1point.png.b4f070f9e3634a69ffadf7e7f58de676.png2039781182_1point.png.b4f070f9e3634a69ffadf7e7f58de676.png2039781182_1point.png.b4f070f9e3634a69ffadf7e7f58de676.png2039781182_1point.png.b4f070f9e3634a69ffadf7e7f58de676.png2039781182_1point.png.b4f070f9e3634a69ffadf7e7f58de676.png

And thank you for sending out a great parcel Santa @snolly501267045046_XmasPresent.gif.8d2855c8b752ff85db711bcc4aad1f24.gif

 

  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
On 11/24/2021 at 8:58 PM, Paleorunner said:

The Santa of  @-Andy-  can be @GallinaPinta ?

I'm a Frayed Knot" iPad Case & Skin by TheShirtYurt | Redbubble

  • I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
On 11/25/2021 at 8:00 PM, Sjfriend said:

Thank you. Hope Tidgy enjoys the food

Ha ha. 

I'm sure she would, but potato is bad for her, sadly. And turkey. 

I'll give her some prickly pear on your behalf. Tortoise.gif.67091717294c3e1a993817bf8136b0e9.gif

  • Enjoyed 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
On 11/25/2021 at 7:48 PM, LiamL said:

My Secret Santa package has arrived today. A Box loaded with fossils from my Santa in Poland.

 

A big thank you to my secret Santa, who ever you are!

You must have been very good this year.

Great Secret Santa parcel! 1816766952_XmasPresent.gif.8a59090c1e22f9e4fbaa0cff814a8aa8.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
On 11/25/2021 at 8:17 PM, thelivingdead531 said:

That is a beautiful gift! Is your Santa @Kasia?

Not the hardest one to guess.:rolleyes:

Still, you were quickest.

1489132230_1point.png.816184ffbb3fc15e407ee17e29d5b545.png1489132230_1point.png.816184ffbb3fc15e407ee17e29d5b545.png1489132230_1point.png.816184ffbb3fc15e407ee17e29d5b545.png

Thanks @Kasia, brilliant Santa! 1027306905_Xmassleigh.gif.fb254c4961daffc49d5948dca7409c74.gif

  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
On 11/25/2021 at 10:25 PM, Paleorunner said:

 

Adam @Tidgy's Dad no answer, do you know something? :headscratch:

I know everything. :D

 

Andy doesn't know himself who his Secret Santa is, only that it's a European.................................

524651614_Ammonitenodule5.jpg

Any guesses? 

Edited by Tidgy's Dad
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
8 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

Hey Adam! @Tidgy's Dad Is everything ok with you? Haven't heard anything from you for a while.

Thanks, Roger.:SlapHands:

I have been a little under the weather, but nothing to worry about.

Life's Good! 

  • I found this Informative 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bobby Rico
8 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

have been a little under the weather, but nothing to worry about.

Life's Good! 

Adam I hope you’re feeling better mate and keeping yourself warm.

 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
 

F891767A-82C0-47B0-B3CB-49B844149F6D.jpeg
 

1DB19D39-3B03-47C2-B0F9-A5AA432BAEED.jpeg

 

FEF7F73A-CB2E-4B38-AE75-0BFA3AEB89DC.jpeg

Edited by Bobby Rico
  • I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 3
  • Thank You 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Paleorunner
8 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

I know everything. :D

 

Andy doesn't know himself who his Secret Santa is, only that it's a European.................................

524651614_Ammonitenodule5.jpg

Any guesses? 

 Good morning Adam, I'm glad you're better. :)

 

Santa may be  @Bobby Rico ?

  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad
1 hour ago, Paleorunner said:

 Good morning Adam, I'm glad you're better. :)

 

Santa may be  @Bobby Rico ?

Frayed Knot Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tidgy's Dad

It's FOUR WEEKS until Christmas Day, Santas.

Make sure all the remaining parcels are sent out soon. :santasmile:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...