COMPLETED, THANKS!: Request for a missing plate from a classic trilobite paper

Hi, I'm looking for help locating a plate that seems to be inexplicably missing from the online version of a classic trilobite paper. The plate I'm seeking is PLATE XXVI (26) from Lehi Hintze's 1952 paper

Lower Ordovician trilobites from western Utah and eastern Nevada.

Utah Geological and Mineralogical Survey Bulletin 48: 249 p.

The only online version I've found, which seems to be missing plate XXVI, is here:

https://ugspub.nr.utah.gov/publications/bulletins/b-48.pdf

If anyone has access to a paper copy and can post a scan of PLATE XXVI (26) here, I would be much obliged.

Thanks.

Edited by pefty
Request fulfilled.
Fossildude19

I'm not sure if I got this uploaded properly. If you need the pdf to your email, send me a PM.

Bob

Worked for me.

• pefty changed the title to COMPLETED, THANKS!: Request for a missing plate from a classic trilobite paper
DPS Ammonite
2 hours ago, pefty said:

Hi, I'm looking for help locating a plate that seems to be inexplicably missing from the online version of a classic trilobite paper. The plate I'm seeking is PLATE XXVI (26) from Lehi Hintze's 1952 paper

Lower Ordovician trilobites from western Utah and eastern Nevada.

Utah Geological and Mineralogical Survey Bulletin 48: 249 p.

The only online version I've found, which seems to be missing plate XXVI, is here:

https://ugspub.nr.utah.gov/publications/bulletins/b-48.pdf

If anyone has access to a paper copy and can post a scan of PLATE XXVI (26) here, I would be much obliged.

Thanks.

Plate 23 is missing also. It would be nice is you let USG know that their scan is missing pages and give them a good copy if they don’t have one. The UGS may have a good copy that they mis-scanned. I note that several plates were in there twice.

@rfarrar

Edited by DPS Ammonite
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 2:20 PM, DPS Ammonite said:

Plate 23 is missing also. It would be nice is you let USG know that their scan is missing pages and give them a good copy if they don’t have one. The UGS may have a good copy that they mis-scanned. I note that several plates were in there twice.

@rfarrar

UGS has been notified, and your scans of the two plates have been sent to UGS. Thanks for your help and for the suggestion!