New Hemis

Sharktoothguy11222

These are the new Hemipristis teeth I bought from Steve's fossil shark teeth. The colors are amazing.

post-282-1206836298_thumb.jpg

Check out his website, he doesn't update it often, but you can always call him for any of your needs

http://www.megalodonteeth.com/

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Nice selection of Hemipristis. It looks like most, if not all, of them are from the Lee Creek mine in Aurora, North Carolina. You have specimens from the Miocene Pungo formation and the Pliocene Yorktown formation.

Steve is a great guy and his prices are reasonable. He has a lot more teeth available than what he has on his website.

• I found this Informative 1

Nice selection of Hemipristis. It looks like most, if not all, of them are from the Lee Creek mine in Aurora, North Carolina. You have specimens from the Miocene Pungo formation and the Pliocene Yorktown formation.

Steve is a great guy and his prices are reasonable. He has a lot more teeth available than what he has on his website.

Yeah, they're all from Lee Creek. The only few teeth i need the most for my collection are cow sharks, and paleocarcharodons.

Thanks, Daniel

Tha tighin fodham, fodham, fodham!

Beautiful teeth. I like that your new set has some different dentition represented in it.

Besides fossils,

I collect roadcuts,

Stream beds,

Winter beaches:

Places of pilgrimage.

Jasper Burns, Fossil Dreams