Possible personal shoppers?

carch_23

Hi all! 

Im not in America and I think the annual Tucson show is coming up soon. For those who are not able to travel and would still like to maybe have the opportunity to purchase something from there, would like to ask if there is a way for those international potential buyers to do so? As I know they most likely have a lot of variety that some of us just cant get ahold of lol. 

I know that other communities where an individual may want to get e.g.: a sneaker thats about to 'drop', but since they can't be there in person, they are able to still get a hold of it via a 'personal shopper'? Was just curious if there is such service similar to that available for events like this?

Thanks heaps!

Edited by carch_23

As that would likely be beyond the remit of the forum and our sales-related policies, perhaps the best option is to approach members over PM who are going to Tucson and make arrangements that way. ;) 

• I found this Informative 2

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Yeah, no. That's not going to happen.

That is not part of what we do here.  We shy away from deep discussion of the commercial/retail side of collecting.

There are so many things that could go wrong here, I wouldn't know where to start.

Best to approach show goers via PM, and don't be surprised if people turn you down.

• I found this Informative 1
  • I Agree 2

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

5 minutes ago, Kane said:

As that would likely be beyond the remit of the forum and our sales-related policies, perhaps the best option is to approach members over PM who are going to Tucson and make arrangements that way. ;) 

Oops sorry! I guess that would be a better option. Thanks for letting me know!

If maybe fellow international forum members were willing to share, please do PM me :). Thanks guys!

53 minutes ago, Fossildude19 said:

Yeah, no. That's not going to happen.

That is not part of what we do here.  We shy away from deep discussion of the commercial/retail side of collecting.

There are so many things that could go wrong here, I wouldn't know where to start.

Best to approach show goers via PM, and don't be surprised if people turn you down.

Oops sorry! I guess that would be a better option. Thanks for letting me know!

• Fossildude19 locked this topic