Any interesting small or micro-organisms?

PaleoOrdo

Here in Norway is snowing now, so it is not the best time for fossilhunting. But there is another hunting we can do: to look for small things in rocks already found. This is much easier if you take photos of the rocks and then scann them for the details. That is what I did today and I found several things, among them a small orthocone nautiloid. What I wish to show, however, is some unknown animals, which I hope someone can help me identify or suggest a possiblility. I will start, in this corona-time, with a greeting from the Late Ordovician formation in Norway, just before the End Ordovician extincion event, a rock showing the sign of capital 'O' in Greek, the Omega: Ω This is the last letter of the Greek alpabet (not the small 'o': ω which is the hated omicron:shakehead:). I find this formation very interesting, because it is the end of a long period of evolution, the mature stage with more advanced fauna than the earlier periods, and which we still know very little about, but which came to an "omega" or end.

985415642_OMEGAKALVSJFORMATION.thumb.jpg.0566e2272e7eb9b6b93f9f4d3ca347d4.jpg

What can the omega shape be part of?

The next rock has 4 interesting shapes marked out in the photo, two of them is a rounded shape with a tale behind, a few mm long.

1825986549_LUF1KALVSJFFORMSbcop.thumb.jpg.57e1045d7e9c41038cf7a880acdd26a2.jpg

Edited by PaleoOrdo

I wonder also about this rock which has several very small organisms, among them a gastropod (?) in the lower part of the photo and something very small just above it, 2-3 mm long:

1717695304_gastroandUNKNOWN.thumb.jpg.1a9be040ceea5d77dc752b420718827f.jpg

Edited by PaleoOrdo

I would also like to share a photo of a rock which for me is "art made by nature", because it has so many shapes which trigger the imagination. It looks like is it two "snakes" on both sides of a coral with preserved eyes looking at it. I think there also is some bryozoans around it, but I don't know what the "snakes" really are.

265302633_fossilARTBYNATURE.thumb.jpg.9f430ea20676a09ddbe54d98d34834f1.jpg