BirdsAreDinosaurs

Hi all. This tooth is advertised as an Rebbachisaurus tooth from Kem Kem (these are the only pictures provided). I have tried to find comparable teeth in earlier topics on this forum, but I was not really able to find a good match. What do you think? Is it a Sauropod tooth? Could it be Rebbachisaurus or probably something else? Or are more pictures or details needed? Thanks!

Screenshot_20220219-094736_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220219-094736_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220219-094746_Samsung Internet.jpg

from the last picture look a bit like a Titanosaur tooth. Pretty rough tooth .  Rebacc tooth would be more like a pencil-like shape but I could be wrong . Please wait for others opinions.

Guns

Thanks for your views and the link! I did not suspect any possible tinkering with the tooth, so thanks for pointing that out. 

I had already looked at that very informative thread but wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. But I agree that it looks more Titanosaurid. I asked the seller for better images and more information.

I received some extra pictures from the seller and info on the size of the tooth (3.5 cm). To me it looks like work has been done on the tooth, but I am no expert and (part of) it might just be natural colour variation for all I know. Would be great to hear your thoughts again!

icm_fullxfull.426079043_i4bize5l0y88cws0kcw4.jpg

icm_fullxfull.426079033_8i3qfl5ucngo80wwcw84.jpg

icm_fullxfull.426078909_66v2p096weg4gccg408k.jpg

icm_fullxfull.421778740_2o6o1n6epl4wcsoscwcs.jpg

icm_fullxfull.421778732_e35nsb7fx5kccwg4wkc8.jpg