Spinosaur tooth - how much is real?

Hey all
I got this Spinosaur tooth (Kem Kem Beds, Morocco) amongst other fossils and it caught my attention because of the root and I thought I'd run it by people far more experienced than I. There is some obvious fill on the distal side of the tooth and a broken tip but the transition between the crown and root is smooth suggesting it's all one genuine piece ...? Your thoughts....?

20220315_222852.jpg

20220315_222916.jpg

20220315_222950.jpg

20220315_223023.jpg

20220315_223052.jpg

20220315_223115.jpg

20220315_223136.jpg

Looks to me like a real tip of a tooth has been added to a hunk of carved bone and then there 'paste' added to make it look like a real root?

RB

Real tooth crown, fake root added on to it. It looks like carved bone. Not an actual root.

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite

The curvature between the root and crown is another red flag.  These teeth are usually pretty straight

Thank you all, it's a little disappointing but it is what it is. I'm surprised someone bothered to spend the time on such a small tooth
I've seen loads of shark teeth but dinosaur material is new to me so there is lots to learn! 

I'm surprised someone bothered to spend the time on such a small tooth

I'm surprised too. Throw it in acetone to remove paint and post some pics...

On 3/19/2022 at 12:01 AM, aeon.rocks said:

I'm surprised too. Throw it in acetone to remove paint and post some pics...

I bought a bunch of them, I thought that one was a keeper but with the advice above I decided to move it, so it's already sold (with full disclosure to the new owner).
I did keep another from the bunch which I'm happy with, no root unfortunately though. It's only the 2nd dinosaur tooth in my collection.