Goblin Artifact

Mikrogeophagus

Was checking out my usual spots in Austin when I stumbled upon this goblin artifact. I believe it may be some type of drinking vessel dating back to the early goblin period, but I'm not 100% on that ID. Don't try to tell me it's something else I will not be convinced otherwise. I know what I found and my friend (he's half gnome) confirmed that it is indeed goblin in nature. You can tell by the way it is, etc.

As I picked it up, I heard something running behind me so I sprint back to the car. Managed to get some Taco Bell before it closed and I have been enjoying holding this thing since.

Artifact in question:

IMG_0706.thumb.JPG.c4b96ba7c5e850e55acdb2b3328a245a.JPGIMG_0707.thumb.JPG.cb7b3a7876a121a1797086541dda47a1.JPGIMG_0711.thumb.JPG.4c91d4ad6b7ea2d9e9d5da8806f64a38.JPG

Thoughts?

• Enjoyed 5

You should probably fill it with Baja Blast to test its potability, only way to know for sure (source: I am an amateur goblinologist).

Edited by Norki
  • I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 2

Some places should never double as a photo studio.

• Enjoyed 2
  • I Agree 4

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Purely decorative, not functional. Moreover, this is clearly of Orc craftsmanship during the brief period of Higher Orcism when it was considered culturally de rigueur at the time to emulate Goblinesque aesthetics. 

• Enjoyed 1

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

4 minutes ago, Kane said:

Purely decorative, not functional. Moreover, this is clearly of Orc manufacture during the brief period of Higher Orcism when it was considered culturally de rigueur at the time to emulate Goblinesque aesthetics. 

no

2 minutes ago, johnnyvaldez7.jv said:

The toilet paper in a stall! I'm dying...that's funny. 

apparently no magazines were available!:heartylaugh:

• Enjoyed 2

Sometimes you just got to wait for a convenient moment before posting , 

Edited by Bobby Rico
  • I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, EPIKLULSXDDDDD said:

As I picked it up, I heard something running behind me so I sprint back to the car.

According the pesence of that the goblinish toilet paper, i rather think you sprint back to the toilets.

• Enjoyed 1