Sahara sea monsters exhibition at Sternberg museum in Hays, Kansas

jnoun11

• I found this Informative 1
  • Enjoyed 10

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. Terry Pratchett ...

• JohnJ changed the title to Sahara sea monsters exhibition at Sternberg museum in Hays, Kansas

Serge, it was a great pleasure to see and hear you discussing the new exhibit.  Congratulations!

• Enjoyed 1
  • I Agree 3

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

What a marvelous video! 

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. 

Watch it to the end, forum friends, it's well worth your time. 

Beautiful. :b_love1:

• Enjoyed 1
  • I Agree 2

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

A great video! It was awesome to see how an exhibition like this comes to fruition and what drives the people behind it, as well as to get to know a bit more about you. It's such a pity Europe is so far away from the US, as this seems like an excellent exhibit that I feel we're lacking here in Europe as well. Great work everyone involved to bring this all together! :default_clap2:

• Enjoyed 1

'There's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fibre and, in some cases, backbone' -- Terry Pratchett

• 1 month later...

• Enjoyed 3

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. Terry Pratchett ...

That Zarafasaura oceanis skeleton is awesome! It's actually the first time that I've seen a coherent specimen like that, with paddles and all, and the video contained some interesting titbits of information as well. Again, wonderful exhibit! :default_clap2:

'There's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fibre and, in some cases, backbone' -- Terry Pratchett