Paper Request: Please Help! Fossil cetacea literature

Damien Garcia

Hello everyone,

I am currently writing a little synthesis paper for the Linnean Society of Bordeaux about the enigmatic cetacea : Phococetus vasconum (Delfortrie, 1873), from the Burdigalian of Southwestern France.

For this project, I would need two references not available online or in libraries around my home

- Whitmore, F.C., and J.A. Kaltenbach. 2008. Neogene Cetacea of the Lee Creek Phosphate Mine, North Carolina. Virginia Museum of Natural History Special Publication 14: 181–269.

- Uhen, M.D. (2013). A review of North American Basilosauridae. Ala. Mus. Nat. Hist. Bull. 31, 1–45.

If you have a scanned pdf version of these two references, I am very interested. 
Thank you in advance for your answers.

• Fossildude19 changed the title to Paper Request: Please Help! Fossil cetacea literature
9 hours ago, Damien Garcia said:

Hello everyone,

I am currently writing a little synthesis paper for the Linnean Society of Bordeaux about the enigmatic cetacea : Phococetus vasconum (Delfortrie, 1873), from the Burdigalian of Southwestern France.

For this project, I would need two references not available online or in libraries around my home

- Whitmore, F.C., and J.A. Kaltenbach. 2008. Neogene Cetacea of the Lee Creek Phosphate Mine, North Carolina. Virginia Museum of Natural History Special Publication 14: 181–269.

- Uhen, M.D. (2013). A review of North American Basilosauridae. Ala. Mus. Nat. Hist. Bull. 31, 1–45.

If you have a scanned pdf version of these two references, I am very interested. 
Thank you in advance for your answers.

The first article is within the most recently-published addition to a 4-volume set on fossils from the Lee Creek Mine, NC.  I'm not sure it's available as a PDF so you might have to buy the volume from the Virginia Museum of Natural History.  The senior author, Frank C. Whitmore, passed away about 10 years ago but you can try looking for contact info on James A. Kaltenbach.

Scroll down to Special Publication #14 here:

https://www.vmnh.net/research-collections/vmnh-scientific-publications/special-publications

• I found this Informative 2