Dinosaur fossils

Dean L

Hi. I often go on here and look at the amazing dinosaur fossil collections many of you have. I live in Wisconsin so I  don’t have the opportunity to search for them so I search online but I’m wondering if there are more places to find dinosaur fossils for sale than online sites. Im wondering if anyone has any input on this. If this is a question that goes against forum rules just let me know it can’t be answered here. I don’t want to break any rules. Thanks!

Generally speaking, you could try local rock shops, but it is more often the case it is the same Mosasaur teeth and jaws sold in those. 

If you are up for some travel, the famous annual Tucson show brings together sellers from all over the world, and there is abundant dinosaur material for sale. 

Keep an eye out for any rock and fossil shows in your community or state. Also, consider joining a local rock/fossil club as sometimes they may sell or swap fossils, or possibly schedule trips.

• I found this Informative 1

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

The some of best dinosaur dealers and diggers do not have online sites but attended the Tucson show.  Here are some information and photos. 

• 1 month later...