Vancouver, Washington - fossil help

Rosey Renner

I have a rock or something that looks like no others in the place I found it Vancouver Washington.I dug up my yard to plant new lawn and found a bunch of different bones and teeth, I think from comparison to other dinosaurs bones and teeth that most are from turtles, I found a lot of turtle shells and Spurs,I need to get help on identification, I have small and large and I know you usely don't find a lot of the same shape rocks , but that's what I have been finding, how do I get help with my finds?IMG_20220530_140019221_HDR.thumb.jpg.bd8d2d55c04941c2c23de5db545deadd.jpg

IMG_20220530_140019221_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220530_140010347_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220530_140053765_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220530_140035183_HDR.jpg

I didn't mean to send the picture of the one that is not the same,Thank you for your help

36 minutes ago, Rosey Renner said:

I didn't mean to send the picture of the one that is not the same,Thank you for your help

Welcome, Rosey.  I split your posts from the other old topic and removed the 'odd' image.

That said, I'm not seeing any kind of fossil in this rock.  It looks like it might have a some harder quartz based layers mixed with softer rock.  Erosion removes the softer rock leaving the weird textured surface.

• Thank You 1

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ