Mosasaur teeth and bone block

Georgemckenzie

Hiya everyone I’m interested in this mosasaur bone and teeth block just curious as to how much of its real and if the roots of the teeth are real only have one picture at the moment unfortunately.

cheers 

18353F25-B465-4C93-9CC0-AE4F645D133F.png

Hello, It apears to be a Prognathodon

I would say at least a few crows were added and placed into the matrix to make it more attractive. See photo bellow , the first one on the left that I marked seems to be out of place also and from a different one, color and shape is off. Hard to say whats original and whats added, but surely someone here on the forum knows more about Mosasaurs. Definitely wait for more opinions before you purchase it is my advice

Goodday! 

18353F25-B465-4C93-9CC0-AE4F645D133F.png.b3a5589abc3684c09fdf4a87efc5abd7.png

• I found this Informative 1

32 minutes ago, Phos_01 said:

Hello, It apears to be a Prognathodon

I would say at least a few crows were added and placed into the matrix to make it more attractive. See photo bellow , the first one on the left that I marked seems to be out of place also and from a different one, color and shape is off. Hard to say whats original and whats added, but surely someone here on the forum knows more about Mosasaurs. Definitely wait for more opinions before you purchase it is my advice

Goodday! 

18353F25-B465-4C93-9CC0-AE4F645D133F.png.b3a5589abc3684c09fdf4a87efc5abd7.png

Cheers will wait for more advice