Id dinosaur teeth from hell creek, Tyrannosaurid? Dromaeosaurid?

Sergiorex

I’m not sure what species or group these dinosaur teeth are from, first one seems to me to be either Tyrannosaurid or Dromeosauird. I’m learning towards Dromeosaurid but I’m obviously no expert.The tooth measures 1/4 inch x3/16  and is from Garfield county  Montana.  Second tooth correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t seem to be Tyrannosaurid nor Dromeosaurid. It has a weird shape and I’m not sure what group of dinosaur it’s from. It’s also from Garfield county, Montana. And measures half an inch x1/16. Sorry about image quality

F60004E9-A972-4233-9D14-F302B31CE546.jpeg

EF14F993-4602-4EA7-A8FC-7673D58587DD.jpeg

B7ABED97-8602-4DE7-949D-71DEEC44589A.jpeg

CA33E2E7-16DC-4AF8-BA73-D7FACE509AE6.jpeg

A0D5F330-8977-4AE0-A9E3-C04B65F21EE6.jpeg

1. Probably will need denticle densities on each carina, and higher resolution images to see the denticle shape if possible

2. If I'm correctly seeing apicobasal ridges, then it's Paronychodon (don't think the CHR is right for Acheroraptor)

@Troodon

"Argumentation cannot suffice for the discovery of new work, since the subtlety of Nature is greater many times than the subtlety of argument." - Carl Sagan

"I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there." - Richard Feynman

Collections: Hell Creek Microsite | Hell Creek/Lance | Dinosaurs | Sharks | SquamatesPost Oak Creek | North Sulphur RiverLee Creek | Aguja | Permian | Devonian | Triassic | Harding Sandstone

Instagram: @thephysicist_tff

Also, check #1 carefully for ridges, in case they're there and make for an easy Acheroraptor ID.

Does #2 have serrations at all? If not, then definitely Paronychodon.

Plus one for the second one being Paronychodon if no serrations.

If there are serrations we're actually still kinda trying to figure out what those are. I believe Troodon labeled those as indeterminate Dromaeosaur Premaxes if I remember right. But we can't know for certain because we no one's found a jaw with those in it.

Hard to make any definitive call with these images.  So has a starter, we are going to need much better images of all sides, straight in photos not at obtuse angles and on a hard surface.