Hi,

the rock in the last pics looks like a quarzite to me, coloured by iron, nice colour!. In the pictures I do not see roots,  but its not unusual to find roots, including fine fibers, and bugs in water away from sunlight. I would not expect leves there.

Best Regards,

J

Try to learn something about everything and everything about something

Thomas Henry Huxley

3 hours ago, Mahnmut said:

Hi,

the rock in the last pics looks like a quarzite to me, coloured by iron, nice colour!. In the pictures I do not see roots,  but its not unusual to find roots, including fine fibers, and bugs in water away from sunlight. I would not expect leves there.

Best Regards,

J

I had the root plant in a jar of the water it was in down in the basement I fed it bugs and it would incase the bugs like spiders do except no web just fiber hairs or something..I already flushed it because I am trying to get rid of molds and fungi since I have a sensitivity to them but I really freaked out when I saw a orange cloud fungi growing in &up the sump pump barrel rope so I turned pump on to clear out the water and then the fungi grew in my yard like a mushroom around loose broken limbs and leaves and I was afraid my ducks &2 geese would eat it & make them sick but I will post one when I go back down I just hate spiders and slugs and gross lol sorry