Riker cases needed! UK!

mr.cheese

I have searched the site and had a read of a few threads regarding Riker boxes in the UK dating back to 2017.  I have dealt with Just in case for a few years now and they have decided to call it a day since the increase in shipping costs recently. They might start up again if the costs come down.

So this leaves me a problem as I sell all my fossil teeth etc in Riker boxes, I bought all his remaining stock but that wont last long! Did anyone in the UK have any luck with finding a supplier?

I might end up going down the import route, if so I will have an ask around on here to see if I can get sizes that would be helpful to UK people on here and see if it might be viable to help everyone out at cost price. I have spoken to Riker direct and they pointed me to their online site for overseas but on their online it comes out to roughly £9 for a small one (120, 4x3 inches)which is stupidly high, so I will see what I can work out!

:fingerscrossed:

If you are fine with off-brand, there are roughly equivalent cases available in China at affordable prices. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

19 hours ago, Kane said:

If you are fine with off-brand, there are roughly equivalent cases available in China at affordable prices. 

I am fine with that and I import tumble stones fairly often from there. I don't know why it never crossed my mind, stuck on the word Riker I guess! 

Thank you for the inspiration!