Velociraptor air scribe?

LSG Lab

Hi everybody. Maybe someone have used th Zoic Palaeotech Velociraptor 2? I am looking for an air scribe for a little bit matrix removal and fine work on different rock types and often with fragile fossils. I found two scribes that are potentially good at that: the Zoic one and the HW10. The Zoic seems to me better in terms of power and versatility and has a very low air consumption, but is two times more expensive than HW10. Zoic can also make a diffuse exhaust, but is it worth? So what is the best scribe for my pruposes? Or maybe there are other scribes that I missed?

LSG Lab

See this review:

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

On 9/16/2022 at 7:26 PM, Fossildude19 said:

See this review:

Thank you, seems to be very good, specially "can be turned down to around the power of an MJ3" it is exactly that i need. But question about the diffuse exhaust: will it remove the dust like a frontal exhaust (this question is not to you as I understand that you haven`t got this airscribe)?

5 hours ago, LSG Lab said:

Thank you, seems to be very good, specially "can be turned down to around the power of an MJ3" it is exactly that i need. But question about the diffuse exhaust: will it remove the dust like a frontal exhaust (this question is not to you as I understand that you haven`t got this airscribe)?

The diffused exhaust does remove the debris.  It doesn’t push it very far but it will clear your immediate work area.

To get the diffuser mod, just put a note in the comments area when placing your order.

On 9/18/2022 at 3:21 PM, Ptychodus04 said:

The diffused exhaust does remove the debris.  It doesn’t push it very far but it will clear your immediate work area.

Thank you. Ok for me, I don`t need a debris storm, just a clean work area.

On 9/18/2022 at 3:21 PM, Ptychodus04 said:

To get the diffuser mod, just put a note in the comments area when placing your order.

Thanks for the advice.

• Enjoyed 1