Secret Santa Dreamcatcher 2022

fifbrindacier

5 hours ago, Rhiguita said:

Just sent out my package out today, Hope it arrives safe and soung

2 hours ago, connorp said:

Just sent my package out!

Yes yes yes :D:D:yay-smiley-1::default_clap2::yay-smiley-1::default_clap2::egypt::SunFace::SunFace:

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

"We only well see with the heart, the essential is invisible for the eyes."

In memory of Doren

photo-thumb-12286.jpg.878620deab804c0e4e53f3eab4625b4c.jpg

On 11/18/2022 at 10:47 PM, Bobby Rico said:

Hi all , I am glad this secret Santa Is going a head this year. My apologies I missed participating in this thread this year. I have been ill but are now on the mend. (It going to take a week to catch up with my messages.).

Already some fantastic gifts been received . I feel sad to miss out but I will enjoy this thread still.

safe and sound Bobby 

Hi Bobby, I'm glad you're better, and back with us. :cool07:

• Thank You 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Paleorunner said:

Hi Bobby, I'm glad you're better, and back with us. :cool07:

Good to be back thanks 

• Enjoyed 1

FYI- It took longer than anticipated but I got my package all set for shipment, tomorrow after I get out of work.:)

• Enjoyed 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

@Bobby Rico Greetings and warm wishes of the season to you.

• Enjoyed 1
  • Thank You 1
  • I Agree 1

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

In the cool, gray dawn snolly descends the winding stair leading to the vast treasure vault beneath Palatial snolly Manor. "It's that time. Why do I get myself into this? A gift! But it's my stuff! Maybe something I have 10 of will do. No. Not that. No. No. Mine! That's too good to give away! Mine! Nope. No way. Maybe I could just send a Christmas card. I've got some used ones. I could recycle one." muttered snolly. 

There he stood, frozen with avarice, prisoner to his own acquisitiveness. Suddenly, a sound floated down the stair, soft but beautiful, like the chiming of silver bells. "snolly, what are you doing? You aren't wallowing on those piles of fossils again," the snollywife inquired? "No, I'm just picking a gift; but it's hard," the greedy snolly groused. "Giving isn't hard snolly. It's just something you have to practice. The greatest gift one can receive is the warmth from having given," crooned the snollywife. "Don't you remember the joy you felt at receiving a surprise gift and can't you recall the feeling you had in sharing that Joy with someone else. I declare, you are sometimes so Grinchy - but cute," cooed the snollywife. "Now, fill up that box," the snollywife prodded. 

As usual, the presence of the snollywife made snolly's small heart feel larger, more open, better. He dropped a few fossils into a box. Pausing, he put in one more item before sealing the carton. A sincere wish, that the recipient feel a bit of Joy and perhaps Wonder upon its opening. Uncharacteristically, snolly smiled as he felt a small jolt of Joy.

While the feeling persists, before lapsing into typical snollyness, snolly wishes a time of Joy to all.

• Enjoyed 7
  • Thank You 1

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

On 11/19/2022 at 7:56 AM, fifbrindacier said:

That's a wonderful lot Crusty.:default_clap2::SunFace:

Do you have any Idea of whom is your Santa ?

My only clue is where it was sent from, but that's enough for an idea. Would anyone else like to guess first? 

• Enjoyed 2
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, Darktooth said:

FYI- It took longer than anticipated but I got my package all set for shipment, tomorrow after I get out of work.:)

Thank you very much my friend.:SunFace:

theme-celtique.png.bbc4d5765974b5daba0607d157eecfed.png.7c09081f292875c94595c562a862958c.png

"On ne voit bien que par le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

In memory of Doren

6 hours ago, snolly50 said:

In the cool, gray dawn snolly descends the winding stair leading to the vast treasure vault beneath Palatial snolly Manor. "It's that time. Why do I get myself into this? A gift! But it's my stuff! Maybe something I have 10 of will do. No. Not that. No. No. Mine! That's too good to give away! Mine! Nope. No way. Maybe I could just send a Christmas card. I've got some used ones. I could recycle one." muttered snolly. 

There he stood, frozen with avarice, prisoner to his own acquisitiveness. Suddenly, a sound floated down the stair, soft but beautiful, like the chiming of silver bells. "snolly, what are you doing? You aren't wallowing on those piles of fossils again," the snollywife inquired? "No, I'm just picking a gift; but it's hard," the greedy snolly groused. "Giving isn't hard snolly. It's just something you have to practice. The greatest gift one can receive is the warmth from having given," crooned the snollywife. "Don't you remember the joy you felt at receiving a surprise gift and can't you recall the feeling you had in sharing that Joy with someone else. I declare, you are sometimes so Grinchy - but cute," cooed the snollywife. "Now, fill up that box," the snollywife prodded. 

As usual, the presence of the snollywife made snolly's small heart feel larger, more open, better. He dropped a few fossils into a box. Pausing, he put in one more item before sealing the carton. A sincere wish, that the recipient feel a bit of Joy and perhaps Wonder upon its opening. Uncharacteristically, snolly smiled as he felt a small jolt of Joy.

While the feeling persists, before lapsing into typical snollyness, snolly wishes a time of Joy to all.

As usual Snolly has a large heart and a largest heart thanks to Ms. Snolly.:raindance:

• Enjoyed 1

In memory of Doren

6 minutes ago, fifbrindacier said:

Thank you very much my friend.:SunFace:

Santa has shipped his package! 

• Enjoyed 1
  • Thank You 1

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

19 hours ago, Darktooth said:

Santa has shipped his package! 

2 hours ago, badeend said:

Santa here did that too!

:raindance::raindance::raindance::egypt::yay-smiley-1:

• Enjoyed 1

In memory of Doren

6 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

:dinothumb:@Darktooth @snolly50 thanks both good to be back . Looking forward to Christmas and seeing all your gifts. 

Hey Bobby, hope you are doing better.

Edited by Nimravis
  • Thank You 1
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, KompsFossilsNMinerals said:

Dropped my package off, it is now on its way!

2 hours ago, Sjfriend said:

Santa has dropped another parcel off at the Post :santasmile:

Fantastic !:yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1::yay-smiley-1:

In memory of Doren

26 minutes ago, Crusty_Crab said:

Do I have @Herb to thank for my secret santa parcel?

Yes my friend, your Santa is @Herb.:Laughter::default_clap2:

• Enjoyed 1

In memory of Doren