HELP … So excited to have found this

Molearama69

This topic is for help on how to use different functions on the forum, like how to post photos, creating new posts, etc. For help with fossil identification you should post your question in the Fossil ID topic, where many more members will see it. This forum help topic is pretty much ignored by members who have been here a while and have years of experience so they will most probably not see your post. 

Great find, by the way. Not my area of expertise, so we'll have to wait until others chime in. 

P.S. -- Admin may move your post to the ID section. If you don't see it here, that's where it went.

Edited by Mark Kmiecik
fix typo

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!

Good find! Yes, fossil shark tooth. I'd guess in the Hastalis family somewhere, but far from an expert. Someone will probably be along to I.D. it more accurately.

3 hours ago, Mark Kmiecik said:

This topic is for help on how to use different functions on the forum, like how to post photos, creating new posts, etc. For help with fossil identification you should post your question in the Fossil ID topic, where many more members will see it.

P.S. -- Admin may move your post to the ID section. If you don't see it here, that's where it went.

Moved. ;)

Cheers.

-Ken

• Thank You 1

the bulkiness and u-shaped indentation at the base of the root suggests Otodus obliquus

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'

George Santayana

That looks exactly like it - thank you so much. I did don’t want to let my niece take it into school not knowing  which one. Thank you so much x