Repair help in Denmark

casadelshawn

A friend of mine in Aarhus, Denmark (who isn't on here) just received a Hadrosaur long bone from a dealer in the US; the good news is that it's awesome, the bad news is that it's broken. Alas. I've seen photos; it looks like a clean break along a previously-repaired line. He's not mad, just disappointed, as would I be. 

Anyone here on the forums we can send him to for a repair? My guess is that it'll be some PB100, a bit of paint, and possibly some Jurassic gel. He's of course willing to compensate for the service, and the dealer has said that they'll help out as well. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

@casadelshawn send me a PM. I’m in Texas but am happy to do the repair/restoration if your friend doesn’t mind shipping it back to the US.

Breakage is an unfortunately regular occurrence when shipping fossils. It seems all shippers seem to have a real knack for it. 

On 10/7/2022 at 10:50 PM, Ptychodus04 said:

if your friend doesn’t mind shipping it back to the US

Appreciate it; I'll run that by him. 

Is the hadrosaur-bone currently in Denmark or US? I know a great preparator located in northern germany who is able to do