Weird Dinosaur Vertebrae?

Tolmanbridge

Was going through some bags of fossils I found sometime ago in the Morrin Bridge area of Alberta.  There were a couple turtle shell fragments, a tip of a dino claw, a hadrosaur tooth and a ray tooth.  There was also this weird vertebrae.  While it looks like a dino vert. it is only 1 cm in thickness.  The dimensions of the vert. are approx. 2 cm x 2 cm x 1cm.  I have found lots of dino vert before but the thickness compared to the rest of the vert. don't make sense.  Also both sides appear concave, almost like a fish vert. but not as deep.  The photos are not the best and, while the condition of the actual vert is quite good, it is covered in a hard caliche like surface that I can't remove.  Anyone have any idea of what this is?

IMG_0275.JPG

IMG_0278.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0274.JPG

Used my iPad to take photos.  As I mentioned, the vert. Is coated and doesn’t show detail well.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you,  much better

Not 100% sure but it does have characteristics of a very young hadrosaur.   Not sure what else it would be.  I have a vert string from a Hadrosaur from the Two Medicine that each one is about 3mm thick so small ones exist

Thank you.  I have found adult hadrosaur vert. previously but this one is so tiny.  I could be hadrosaur as the shape is similar.  Just the thickness seems so thin for the overall size.  Thanks again for the input.  In the future I will try using my ipad for photos as my camera just doesn't work well anymore.