Ransom Demand 4 Amythest Crystal

grampa dino

Geofossil guy,

You may remember ME :P not us B):mellow: This is atrouchu how you keep leaving these specimens at our LUCKY disposal. It seems that since the last 4 generations have been out, you have forgoten a very large, biggest, very special part of the past. :o:o THE AMYTHEST CRYSAL!!!!!!!!! ;);) ha ha. As you can see from the photo's WE MEAN BUSINESS :o Please come to the realization that you no longer have said crystal in your possesion?!?! :wub: If NO reply it will be cut up AND sold on off shoe markets.

P.S. DO NOT ATTEMP UNDER ANY CURCUMSTANCE INVOLVE PEPSI BOY!!! THIS WILLL RESULT IN AN AUTOMATIC NOTHER CHANCE, MAYBE?!

xxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooo

BEER DRINKING BONE DIGGERS B)

post-310-1207464237_thumb.jpg

post-310-1207464742_thumb.jpg

Guest solius symbiosus

Geofossil, don't give into the "beer drinkers bone diggers" demands. Wait until they pass out; then seek your treasure ... and revenge. :D:P

:o Not the amethyst!!!!

There must be some clue in that photo. I'm not sure this threat is real. Is that amethyst crystal photoshopped into the picture?

I can't imagine Grandpa Dino in a photo without a beer AND a fossil. One of those hundreds of dino fossils he has us drooling over. The beer is there but the fossil? Besides, what type of beer is that? Girly label...or , even worse, some type of American beer. Then again, it it's called beer, Grand Pa dino will drink it. :unsure:

(thinking to myself. Don't read this)

Is this a bluff or real? What should I offer in exchange for the amethyst? Grandpa Dino can't be won over with another dino fossil...hm?....perhaps I should offer him...hm?...I know....BEER! He'll do anthing for a beer. But what if this isn't really Grandpa dino and this imposter is just trying to get a free beer?" :blink:

Best to play this cool but tough. :angry:

I want to see a photo of a Grand Pa-dino-quality-fossil sitting on a photo of a newspaper with a current date. I need proof you're real and not just using Grand Pa dino's reputation to squeeze a free beer out of me.

:o Not the amethyst!!!!

Here are some Photo's as you requested. The free beer sounds good. Await for more instruction.

beer drinking bone digger

post-310-1207537854_thumb.jpg

post-310-1207537897_thumb.jpg

Ode to Geofossil

Now you have it,

the pictures are proof!

we Have your amythest crystal

YA Goof!

Ya knowwhat we want,

a coulpe beers so cold!

now is not the time,

to lay down your cards and fold!