Any further information on this Tarbosaurus skull?

ChrisMouM

Does anyone know the catalog no. of this skull? And is there any paper mentions this skull?

or more descriptions for it.

thx guys help.

have a lovely day.

DCD1A137-C8CA-4A52-8E34-97313EB4E5E5.jpeg

Edited by ChrisMouM

• Fossildude19 changed the title to Any further information on this Tarbosaurus skull?

The author of the attached paper describing the Russian-Mongolian expeditions makes this comment:

"The results of these studies were reported in numerous articles and monographs and included in the series of fundamental publications on vertebrates issued in 2004–2017 (Iskopaemye poz- vonochnye…, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017)."

So you might try to find these papers or others in the reference section and they will most likely review that skull.

A052-PJ2019-JRMPE50.pdf

7 minutes ago, Troodon said:

The author of the attached paper describing the Russian-Mongolian expeditions makes this comment:

"The results of these studies were reported in numerous articles and monographs and included in the series of fundamental publications on vertebrates issued in 2004–2017 (Iskopaemye poz- vonochnye…, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017)."

So you might try to find these papers or others in the reference section and they will most likely review that skull.

A052-PJ2019-JRMPE50.pdf 3.65 MB · 3 downloads

Thx man. Unfortunately, I got this picture also from this paper, it doesn’t say anymore for this skull. So, I wanted to ask if anyone had found this description of the skull in other papers. Anyway thanks for your help.

If you are that interested in the skull I think you need to take the time to obtain & review the referenced papers.    

• I Agree 2