What is this?

Emilhg

The first piece is chert, by the looks of it 

The other two I can't tell for sure, need better close-up pictures, but I also think probably rocks.  

• I Agree 2

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

54 minutes ago, Emilhg said:

use your time to learn some instead 

But….you came here asking a question? If the intention is to assert what you already “know” your finds to be, there’s a general fossil discussion board on this same site that’s a better fit. You’ll probably still have folks telling you that you’ve got rocks, but it would at least be slightly less confusing for all involved. 
For what it’s worth, if you ARE asking what you’ve got, my amateur opinion is also rocks with the caveat of the last piece being too wet/distant in the picture to be sure. Could be petrified wood.

Another good thing to include if you’re trying to get professionals to weigh in is location. In a clay pit isn’t enough, even just a country, state or province isn’t enough. The more specificity the better. There’s lots of good reading on this very board, just above this very post, that lays out a lot of good advice. You should use some of your time, while you’re here, to learn some!

• I Agree 3

12 hours ago, Emilhg said:

use your time to learn some instead 

What an impertinence ! :sick:

Coco

----------------------
OUTIL POUR MESURER VOS FOSSILES : ici

Ma bibliothèque PDF 1 (Poissons et sélaciens récents & fossiles) : ici
Ma bibliothèque PDF 2 (Animaux vivants - sans poissons ni sélaciens) : ici
Mâchoires sélaciennes récentes : ici
Hétérodontiques et sélaciens : ici
Oeufs sélaciens récents : ici
Otolithes de poissons récents ! ici

Un Greg...

Badges-IPFOTH.jpg.f4a8635cda47a3cc506743a8aabce700.jpg Badges-MOTM.jpg.461001e1a9db5dc29ca1c07a041a1a86.jpg

the fibrous nature of them could be suggestive of small slivers of petrified wood, but it's difficult to tell.  The fibrisity (is that a word?) could also be due to mineral foliation; i.e., metamorphic rock

'Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.'

George Santayana