How to fill and repair Carcharodontosaurus tooth fracture?

Good morning all, 

unfortunately yesterday my Carcharodontosaurus tooth broke in half. It broke when I put the tooth in it´s Riker box and the glass pressed on the tooth. I have not been able to sleep all night. Please, can you tell me which product to use to fill the fracture? See attached photos.

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by Alvaro

Then I'd recommend gluing it back together with either b76 if you have it. Otherwise a gel glue works best like elmers glue. Normal super glue can damage the fossil due to being absorbed by the bone and can cause the fossil to be a undesirable matte color. If a crack is still present you can attempt to cover it with a tiny amount of putty. Lastly I would highly recommend that once you have repaired the tooth to the desired quality to put a extremely thin layer of pva glue to further protect the fossil and also to preserve it further.  

Goodday, 

Aw that s**** I know the feeling. After all im thankfull, I had a Megalodon tooth that was broken, it had me starting my Dinosaur collection, after I was searching for another, and so I have reached tff

depending on were you are located i have some professional repair prep people. 

Im based in Belgium. 

My suggestion would be to do nothing, or have it done professional so you don't see it was ever even there. 

Goodluck !