Please help identify

RuaCuErin

I would suggest you read the instructions for posting ids and then give us some more precise information on this as requested there and try to give a few well-focussed photos from different angles.

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

In other words, we are probably going to need your help to identify this beyond bone. It looks like a fossil, but bone can stain quickly in some environments. How heavy/hard is it ?

With incomplete ends, having more angles may help someone deduce what the original shape would have been. Without that information the task is difficult at best.

Where was this found? Oklahoma is a big place.

What is the size of this bone?

As stated, well lit, in focus pictures of all sides and ends of the bones will be required to assist us in ID-ing any further.

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

• digit changed the title to Please help identify

It appears to be a mammal radius, but I agree with others that more than that would require better pictures with measurements.