Are these really real Spinosaurus claws?

Ginger0412

Are the claws pictured above really real Spinosaurus claws? I don't doubt everyone on the forum, but I feel like the shape is different See photo belowThis nail was introduced by Phos01 as a real nail in the topic "Buy Spinosaurus Claws" posted by @Phos01. I feel that the shape is a little different from this real nail. Are these real Spinosaurus claws?.IMG_6328_bd5744e2-df75-4fbe-87d2-930384ed89a3.thumb.jpg.8b160070b04a7b46a1df1c4d9843eef0.jpg.4312c8427c956f744f8fbef36a010836.jpg

スクリーンショット 2023-01-08 185859.png

Are the claws pictured above really real Spinosaurus claws? I don't doubt everyone on the forum, but I feel like the shape is different See photo below.

4 hours ago, Ginger0412 said:

re the claws pictured above really real Spinosaurus claws?

Yes. Both are real. The back end from your claw has less preservation, but it looks quite similar, you can still see the shape, what is not always the case with these. 
The shape is also different depending witch of the three fingers it belongs. Yours is from a juvenile Spinosaurid.

The only thing that might be a concern as Troodon as already pointed out is a possibility that the tip has been restored. Ask UV photos, this can point it out. Perhaps also ask photos in clear light without the black background I prefer these personally, to have a realistic view.

Its also better to write this in the same topic as your previous one FYI, to keep all information together, and easier access. 

3 hours ago, Phos_01 said:

はい。どちらも本物です。あなたの爪の後端はあまり保存されていませんが、非常によく似ており、形状を見ることができます.これらの場合は必ずしもそうではありません. 
所属する三本の指のウィッチによって形状も異なります。あなたのは若いスピノサウルス科のものです。

ただトロオドンとして気になるのは、既に指摘されているように先端が元に戻っている可能性です。UV写真を尋ねると、これはそれを指摘することができます. おそらく、私が個人的に好む黒の背景なしで、クリアな光の中で写真を依頼してください。

また、すべての情報をまとめて簡単にアクセスできるように、これを前のトピックと同じトピックに書くことをお勧めします。 

Thank you for teaching. I will ask the seller if they can add images!

2 hours ago, RJB said:

This one has definitely been worked on.  This is what I see.

RB

Yes correct, The tip and middle area are original from what I see, just glued if they were broken off and some filler. Lower area had some resto and filler, but I showcased this claw as it is a real claw, a rare sight these days :-) 

• I found this Informative 1