First Two Bone Valley Trips

fossilsofnj

It's been sometime since I've posted anything. I was busy collecting fluorescent minerals for several years and then last month we moved from NJ to FL, Still getting the house set up but I've managed a couple of trips to the Bone Valley Fossil farm.  Yesterday was five complete megs and the top ball from the femur of probably a Mammoth. Here's a few pics.

john

20230112_144944.jpg

20230113_113931.jpg

20230113_113949.jpg

• I found this Informative 2
  • Enjoyed 13

It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling. - Mark Twain

Glad to see you doing so well in your new environment, John!

Well done, sir!  :)

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

Nice finds John! Happy to see you are doing well. 

Follow me on Instagram (@fossil_mike) to check out my personal collection of fossils collected and acquired over more than 15 years of fossil hunting!

BVFF hasn't disappointed me yet! I love that femur piece, that's a really cool find. Don't usually see much big things out of there!

• I Agree 1

Fossils? I dig it. :meg:

Nice to see you John and doing well in Florida. Congrats on those megs and other teeth. Will try to connect with you if and when I get down to Florida. We miss you up here in Jersey. Best wishes.

John,  Looks like you have the Mides touch.... Congratulations on the sweet finds.

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

I will miss a lot of my NJ collecting friends but I'm really Looking forward to dropping my kayak into the Peace River.

john 

• Enjoyed 1

It's good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling. - Mark Twain

Very nice finds!  I’ve been twice and already trying to plan my third trip.

Maybe  we’ll run into each other later in the year.

Rick