PaleoTime-NL 2023 International Fossil Event

Johan

Hi everyone!

For those of you who live in or close to the Netherlands: on April 22nd 2023, the PaleoTime-NL International Fossil Event will be held again, this year in the town of Houten, The Netherlands. This show is the biggest paleontological event in the Netherlands, a meeting between amateur and professional paleontologists, for the exchange of knowledge, experiences and fossils, or just a day to meet like-minded people. There are informative lectures, prep demo's and many more activities. For more information, see the website www.paleotime.nl 

Is anyone of you guys going?

Cheers,

Johan

PosterBanner_NL_2023_small - Copy.jpg

• Enjoyed 3

Would love to go, if I'm in the Netherlands around that time. My planning right now is a bit chaotic still, though, so I'll have to see when that time draws nearer :)

'There's nothing like millions of years of really frustrating trial and error to give a species moral fibre and, in some cases, backbone' -- Terry Pratchett

On 1/16/2023 at 1:45 PM, pachy-pleuro-whatnot-odon said:

Would love to go, if I'm in the Netherlands around that time. My planning right now is a bit chaotic still, though, so I'll have to see when that time draws nearer :)

Cool! Hope you can make it :thumbsu: