Shark teeth found on the coast of Georgia

SandiTN

Most of these look like bone shards to me.  Not sure on the bottom right and bottom left.  Can you take closer pictures of those two?

• I Agree 1

Fin Lover

image.png.e69a5608098eeb4cd7d1fc5feb4dad1e.png image.png.e6c66193c1b85b1b775526eb958f72df.png

image.png.7cefa5ccc279142681efa4b7984dc6cb.png

My favorite things about fossil hunting: getting out of my own head, getting into nature and, if I’m lucky, finding some cool souvenirs.

The last one may be a piece of shell, but it's hard to tell because it's blurry.  The camera is focused on the coin, so try removing it in future photos.  Also, this is an international forum and most people outside of the U.S. aren't going to know the size of our coins.  A ruler, tape measure, or just listing the measurements (in cm or mm) will be more helpful moving forward. 

I'm not sure on the other item.  Maybe someone else can identify it as well.  I would have said phosphate nodule, but the lighter color in the middle is throwing me off.

• Enjoyed 1

Fin Lover

image.png.e69a5608098eeb4cd7d1fc5feb4dad1e.png image.png.e6c66193c1b85b1b775526eb958f72df.png

image.png.7cefa5ccc279142681efa4b7984dc6cb.png

My favorite things about fossil hunting: getting out of my own head, getting into nature and, if I’m lucky, finding some cool souvenirs.

The one labeled "back" looks like an oyster hinge (modern shell fragment), and I agree with Fin lover the other unid'd piece looks like a (geologic) phosphate nodule. The lighter colored middle may be a patch of iron mineralization like siderite. Agree the rest are hard to ID bone fragments.

• Thank You 1