Micro matrix for trade- Old Church and Hallencourt

fossilsonwheels

I have small amounts of micro matrix that I’d be willing to trade. My preference would be to trade both to one person for ease of shipping. 

Old Church Formation, Oligocene Virginia

I had separated some matrix before searching any of it specifically to trade some and rethought it after I found a Pristiophorus rostral lol I decided to not search it though as the intent was to give somebody else a chance to have fun searching. 

It is very productive matrix. I can see a couple of shark teeth in there. Among the possible shark teeth are Notorynchus, Squatina, Carcharias, Alopias, Isurus, Galeocerdo, Galeorhinus, Sphyrna, Carcharhinus, Pachyscyllium, Hemipristis. You are also likely to find a few Batoid teeth like Dasyatis, Raja, and Myliobatid. 

I really enjoyed this matrix. It’s a pretty diverse Oligocene fauna with good density of shark material. I did a report here on my searches for reference. 

Hallencourt France, Cretaceous 

Tiny matrix, tiny and very sparse fossils. You’ll find some invertebrate material. You may find a few fish teeth. The shark fauna is really cool, pretty diverse BUT there isn’t a ton of teeth. You’ll find broken Anomotodon. You’re very likely to find tiny Chiloscyllium teeth. There is a publication on this fauna and other possibilities like Synechodus, Scyliorhinus, Carcharias, Heterodontus, Palaeotriakis exist but again it’s really sparse. There is also a report on my searches of this matrix. 

As far as I what I’d like to get in return,  I’d say interesting shark and/or batoid teeth. Some of what I’d like is below but I’m open minded and it’s not physically a lot of matrix 

Pristiophorus 

Heterodontus 

Squaliformes 

Catshark teeth, particularly Cretaceous and Miocene teeth

Micro matrix that has shark teeth. I don’t need STH, Calvert, Post Oak Creek, Aquia, Atco, Cookiecutter Creek, Peace River, 

B7B57715-4989-4100-A780-1D0DE013ABC7.jpeg

637DD1BB-DE1A-4E19-9533-D01967D132F4.jpeg