An ex situ arthropod possibly?

Triatica

Folks, I am a newbie and this is my first post.   There is a single 12 inch square siltstone tile in my bathroom that has been driving me nuts.  It looks like it may include a few examples of a fossilized arthropod of some sort, but then could also just be a product of its lithogenesis… or my imagination, for that matter!

Attached are some photos of two of the suspected ‘fossils’ in the tile…but, to be fair it is speculative at this point to call this a fossil unless someone with a lot more experience in this forum can suggest that may indeed be the case.

I would love to post details of originating geological epoch, stratigraphy or in situ location, but cannot since it is just a tile that looked suspiciously like it may include an animal kingdom fossil.

I realize that I may be suffering from ‘target fixation’ so that after a while, it is easy to will this to be a fossil, and start to ‘see’ evidence one would otherwise not see!

Best regards and thanks for the consideration.

72825811-07C8-486A-9883-BD529B2F65AA.jpeg

5473C757-DC51-42D5-A4F4-692D836938C9.jpeg

Folks - I just realized how obscure this ID request is because of such a limited amount of info… possibly the only question I should reasonably ask is: “Do these look like they could be fossils?”

19 hours ago, BobWill said:

It's in a bathroom tile.

Oh, I missed that part.  Thanks.  That's what I get for skimming.