Texas coprolites?

johnnyvaldez7.jv

Cause it's always amusing looking at possible poo finds...I was wondering if this could be a  coprolite? I always pick up the unusual while I'm out searching...and this is no different. I think it's poo only because of the end resembling a pinch point as described in the coprolite ID. It doesn't seem to have any inclusions.  I don't know....maybe it was just a natural occurance and this is  just a coincidence. I'll attach other images of some other possible coprolite that I questioned in other threads and it was usually unknown...but this is the only one I'm questioning here. Not having inclusions and seeming fine grained could be alligator right? Thanks for your thoughts. 

20230305_172510.jpg

20230305_172501.jpg

20230305_172435.jpg

20230305_172352.jpg

20230305_172346.jpg

20220401_132240.jpg

20220331_235343.jpg

20220331_234647.jpg

What formation are they from?

Unless they look exactly like known coprolites from the formation, they may not be coprolites unless you see typical inclusions such as bones, shells or vegetation. See any identifiable inclusions?

My goal is to leave no stone or fossil unturned.   

See my Arizona Paleontology Guide    link  The best single resource for Arizona paleontology anywhere.       

Beaumont formation. I'm gonna have to do a little research and see if there are any known coprolites from this area documented...perhaps some of our other SE Texas forum members here have examples as well. 

• Fossildude19 changed the title to Texas coprolites?