Is this an Appalachiosaur tooth?

Ginger0412

11分前、トロオドンは言った:

本当の意味は?私たちはそれが何であるかについて議論しました。あなたはそれがでっち上げかどうか尋ねていますか?

Sorry to keep bothering you.Yes, thanks to you, I understand that this tooth belongs to an indeterminate Tyrannosaurus.I think this tooth is real, but I want to know if it is real or not.

Just now, Ginger0412 said:

Sorry to keep bothering you.Yes, thanks to you, I understand that this tooth belongs to an indeterminate Tyrannosaurus.I think this tooth is real, but I want to know if it is real or not.

Again, if other members have been discussing the genus for this specimen, then it is de facto a real tooth. One does not assign a a genus to a fake tooth any more than one would assign a genus to a piece of art.

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

Just now, Kane said:

繰り返しになりますが、他のメンバーがこの標本の属について議論している場合、それは事実上本物の歯です。芸術作品に属を割り当てるのと同じように、偽の歯に属を割り当てることはありません。

if you think about it carefully, I thought it was real, so it's okay.Thank you always.

2 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Are you asking if it really comes from North Carolina or another area or questioning the ID?

There's some issues with translation, but from the private messages I've received I think they want to confirm it's a real tooth and not a fabrication.  I've confirmed that the formation is unknown and it's an indeterminate Tyrannosaur tooth which can't be assigned to Appalachiosaurus.

• Enjoyed 1

3 minutes ago, DinoFossilsUK said:

翻訳にはいくつか問題がありますが、私が受け取った個人的なメッセージから、彼らはそれが偽物ではなく本物の歯であることを確認したいと思っているようです. 形成が不明で、アパラチオサウルスに分類できないティラノサウルスの歯であることが確認されました。

That's right.Thank you.