Please help me come up with ideas for a paleontology project

Daniel Fischer

Hello fellow paleontology nerds, I would like to get some help coming up with ideas for a paleontology project.

I am learning in a special class in school where we learn electronics, coding and biology. I am now in 11th grade and we are starting to work on our finale project. The project needs to include electronics and coding and it also has to be a solution to some kind of a problem in the world. We have a bunch of teachers to help us, a ton of electronic parts(sensors,resistors,cables, whatever we want as long as it's not too expensive) , 3D printers to use  and over a year to work on it. It's a big deal and there are a lot of possibilitys.

This is the part where I need your help. I decided I want to create my project in the field of paleontology because I am very intrested in paleontology and the only thing that ever annoyed me about it is that I could only learn things but never put my knowledge to use so I guess this is my chance.

My original idea was to make a small range GPR to help with fossil prep but the parts to build an accurate GPR were too expensive so I need a new idea. Since the people here are some of the most skilled and knowledgeable people in the field I figured you might have some paleo-problems for me to try and solve and maybe even ideas for solutions.

So thank you for reading this far and if you have any problem or ideas for me please drop them in the comments;)