Where to donate fossils in DFW?

Are there any recommendations on where I can donate large quantities of common fossils in the DFW area of Texas? I mostly have ammonites and echinoids and, while they're quite common, I don't want them to all go to waste. The Fort Worth Zoo has a new "Texas Nature Traders" that acts as a museum where trade in nature items, such as fossils, from Texas in exchange for other items traded in. The only problem is that they limit to 4 items, with a collection of 5 similar items counting as 1 item. I'll contact my old elementary teacher and see if she, or any other teachers there, would like any for their classrooms. Any other suggestions would be wonderful. 

My experience teachers and local museums (colleges, libraries, elementary-high school, etc) are typically happy to take excess material off your hands to pass out/ use in a classroom setting.

Potentially you could post on the Trade board as people may be interested in swapping their common fossils for yours if you are looking to expand your collection to other localities.

Additionally you could offer up some on the Auctions to Support the Forum here if that is something you are interested in. One mans "trash" is another mans treasure. What is common for you may be near impossible for others to find in their localities. 

• I Agree 1

Donate them to the Dallas Paleontological Society. They give away lots of fossils to kids during their many public outreach events.

• I Agree 2

My goal is to leave no stone or fossil unturned.   

See my Arizona Paleontology Guide    link  The best single resource for Arizona paleontology anywhere.