Educational Survey for Individuals Interested in Paleontology

Raúl Falcón

Hello! My name is Raúl Falcón, and I am a design student at the Rhode Island School of Design. I’m currently working on a research project focused on online paleontology resources for anyone interested in dinosaurs and paleontology.

I would appreciate your feedback and input on this project, which can be accessed through the attached link here.

This research project is part of my Design Principles class User Experience Final project. The goal of this study is to gain insight into how individuals learn about prehistoric life and engage with online learning resources.

To achieve this, participants will be asked to complete a form with three questions related to their learning experiences and preferences for educational content.

Please note that all responses will be kept confidential and used solely for research purposes.

My ultimate objective is to develop online paleontology resources that cater to the needs and preferences of anyone interested in paleontology. I would be more than happy to respond to any questions or comments you may have.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at rfalcon@risd.edu.

Thank you for your time and assistance in this project.

Best regards,

Raúl

@Raúl Falcón, thank you for making the changes to your survey to protect the privacy and anonymity of our members.

• Thank You 1

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ