Smaller Texas Sloth Tooth Specific Id Requested

tracer

hi again. it's me, the guy who wanders and wonders. i need to know what the tooth below belonged to, because it has importance to me, in that acquiring it involved falling again and being laughed at again by tj, who always seems to laugh multiple times when he laughs, and who has never once, helped me up, ever... he also seems to think it's as easy to do stuff in your fifties as it is in your teens...

post-488-056322400 1280709734_thumb.jpg

post-488-032152200 1280709736_thumb.jpg

post-488-023157300 1280709738_thumb.jpg

WHAT? :startle: Just kidding,I agree with Megalonyx jeffersoni. :D

Edited by bear-dog

Bear-dog.

Spectacular find, especially for Texas!

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Wow! What a month you and tj have had! That is a remarkable find to be made in an active redepositing gravel environment. :D

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Wow! What a month you and tj have had! That is a remarkable find to be made in an active redepositing gravel environment. :D

yes, i'm not thinking really that the past few weeks will ever see a repeat. as you know, it's been nearly a hundred degrees most of the time and the acquisitions-per-mile-of-searching isn't really that high. we do have a few other semi-cool things though that i haven't found time to post yet. got our third ever sloth toe bone, also from a "medium" size sloth. gotta get around to posting that at some point. i completely blew spotting a good obvious find the other day and tj let me hear about it, so i redoubled my efforts to make up for it and found some tiny things that sort of left him shaking his head.